It is possible that Michael Jackson’s personal physician overprescribed Demerol, leading to the singer’s cardiac arrest and ultimate death.

Demerol is a potentially addictive narcotic pain relieve that is similar to morphine.  It is used to treat moderate-to-severe pain.

According to published drug information, an overdose of Demerol can be fatal and requires immediate medical attention.

Demerol is the name used to sell what is officially known as meperidine hydrocholoride.  The drug is manufactured by Sanofi-Synthelabo, Inc.

According to doctors Philip Small and Russell Weinstein, an overdose of Demerol can cause death.  They reported this in a professional article published in the September,  1965 edition of the Journal of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology.

In 1984, a New York jury found a doctor liable for a patient’s death by improperly prescribing Demerol.

David Kennedy, the son of Robert F. Kennedy, reportedly died from taking an overdose of Demerol and other narcotics.

As noted at one web forum, on April 7, 2009, “I cannot stress enough that an overdose of Demerol can cause death.  So seek medical attention immediately if you think you’ve taken too much!”

In the November 1997 edition of Playboy, Brett Favre said that he was prescribed Demerol and afterward he had a seizure, which he blamed on a lack of sleep caused by the drug.

Demerol has a long history, over many decades establishing it is a safe drug, when prescribed properly.

The unknown answer to the question at this point is whether Michael Jackson was properly and safely being prescribed with Demerol.

Copy the code below to your web site.
Leave a Reply

Click Here to Bookmark this Site Now!